Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas to all....

My Laptop is a bit sick at the moment so sorry for the lack of updates.I don't know when/if it will be well again but I'll try to update when I can anyhow.
I've had a lovely Christmas in NZ with Rachels folks and am mostley feeling full!
Here are a few picks of the kind of views we will be having when we settle.

(Blogger won't let me put up picks at the moment,sorry. will post them later.

Oh , we bought a red Mitzubishi L300 Van . it's nice and red makes it go faster

Monica, txt me your new number Pleeeease. xx

r
more soon....hopefully.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Hi, Everything is good here, Cristina is OK,William (the Cat) is OK, everyone in Quench is prettymuch...well...OK!! Heading to Barcelona tomorrow. Leaving on the bus to Dublin tomorrow at 2 in the morning...gonna be a loooooong day!! Hope you are enjoying the Christmas holidays. Have a good one, Jonathan

10:12 p.m.  
Blogger matthewbenson7004 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

2:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home